Important Please Read:
- Bring a small piece of furniture (end table, picture frame, small plant stand, etc.). The piece should be small enough for you to complete in the time we have so you can gain a good understanding for each step! Chairs are not recommended for this class as they are very time-consuming. It’s important you are able to finish your project during class in order to get a good feel of the entire process. You can email a picture of your piece if you are unsure of the size to email@example.com
- Piece MUST be cleaned before class. A mixture of dish soap and baking soda is what we recommend.
- Email your two color choices to firstname.lastname@example.org or arrive 30 minutes early to make your color selection so we can start class promptly.
- Please be courteous of others and be on time. If you cannot make it on time you can call (517)938-8550 to reschedule for another day. Deposits are non-refundable, however, we do allow ONE reschedule within 6 months of the original date.
- To help you get started with your projects, enjoy 10% off any products purchased the night of class.
**Space is limited so be sure to register early!!
Register online, in-store, or by calling (517) 938-8550