Important Please Read:
- Bring a small piece of furniture (end table, picture frame, small plant stand, etc.). The goal is to complete the piece in the time we have together so you can gain a good understanding for each step! You can email a picture of your piece if you are unsure of the size. email@example.com
- Piece MUST be cleaned before class. A mixture of dish soap and baking soda is what we recommend.
- Email your choice of color to firstname.lastname@example.org or arrive 30 minutes early to make your color selection. This way we can start class promptly. **Please not – we do not recommend red for this class. Due to the nature of the pigment it takes a little longer to mix.**
- Please be courteous of others and be on time. If you cannot make it on time you can call (517)938-8550 to reschedule for another day. Deposits are non-refundable, however we do allow ONE reschedule within 6 months of the original date.
- To help you get started with your projects, enjoy 10% off any products purchased the night of class.
Space is limited so please register early!!
Register online, in-store, or by calling (517) 938-8550